£ 6.25 – £ 139.99
What is Kamagra 100mg?
The long suffering of men with erectile dysfunction ended in the year 1998 when FDA approved the sale of Sildenafil Citrate in the market. Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder when men even having sexual desire do not get erection or not able to sustain erection for longer duration of time. Viagra was the first branded medicine approved for treating erectile dysfunction. As the patent of Viagra expired, there came the flood of generic versions of Sildenafil Citrate in the market. Some of the generic versions came from China and other Asian countries which did not have the same efficacy as of Viagra.
Kamagra was one such generic version of Sildenafil Citrate which was manufactured in India by Ajanta Pharma pvt. Ltd. Kamagra became famous and took over the sale of Viagra due to its high efficacy and cost effectiveness. Kamagra was also launched in different forms to suit the need of mass. Kamagra is mostly sold in UK, USA and Europe
How Does Kamagra 100mg Works?
Kamagra tablets need to be taken 30 minutes prior to getting engaged in sexual activities. Sex needs to be planned as it works on sexual stimulation. It can be taken with a glass of liquid preferably water or juice. Kamagra 100 mg belongs to group of medicines which is known as phosphodiesterase. The main role of the medicine is to block the action of cGMP, a substance which facilitates the smoothness of muscles. Blocking PDE-5 increases cGMP which ultimately relaxes muscles in the penile area. This leads to increase in blood flow which results in erection.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Kamagra Tablets?
Kamagra is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma pvt ltd. The company is based out of India, which is known as hub of medicines due to the abundant supply of raw material and cheap labours. It gives the company edge of keeping the price of the medicine under control and competitive thus not negotiating the efficacy and quality of the medicine.
How Should Kamagra 100mg Be Used?
Kamagra 100mg should be taken 1 pill 20-30 minutes prior to engaging in sex. It quickly dissolves in body and starts the action. It can be taken before or after food. Kamagra must be taken with some precautions and as per instructions written on the label.
Tips for Taking Kamagra 100mg?
Kamagra is a medicine with high efficacy and has ability to treat erectile dysfunction with atleast 95% expected results. There are some tips which if followed can give 100% satisfactory result.
- Sex needs to be planned- Sildenafil Citrate works on sexual stimulation. Hence it is important to plan sex and take the medicine 20-30 minutes prior to getting engaged in sexual activity.
- Keep patience – Usually Sildenafil takes 20-30 minutes to get dissolved in the body and then the onset of action starts. However it may take little longer in case of few people . Do not lose hope and wait for the action to start. Do not consume another tablet. It can be dangerous.
- Relaxed mind and body – Kamagra works only in case of relaxed mind and body. A stressed body and mind cannot concentrate and hence the result is poor. Usually it gives extra ordinary results when the couple is on vacation away from all daily duties and stress.
- Right dose as per requirement – You may not know how much medicine you require unless you consult a doctor who evaluates and examines you. Doctor’s consultation before taking the medicine is essential for getting the desired result.
What Is The Right Kamagra 100mg Dosage?
Kamagra should be taken 1 pill before the sex. The right dose of Sildenafil depends upon the requirement. You may require 25 mg to 200 mg. The best way to decide the dose is consult doctor or start with low dose. Dose can be increased in consultation with doctor.
Side Effects of Kamagra 100mg
Some of the common side effects reported by people who have taken Kamagra are:
- Body Pain
- Chest Pain
- Blurred vision
- Hearing loss
Unusual behaviours in the body must be reported and brought to the notice of a doctor immediately. Chest Pain and Shoulder pain during sex can be early symptoms of Heart attack. Similarly prolonged erection for more than 4 hours can damage the tissues in penis and can cause permanent impotency.
What Precautions & Warnings to Be Taken Before Taking Kamagra 100mg?
Medicines must be taken with precautions to avoid any serious damage to the body. Some of the common precautions which can be taken are:
- Persons with cardio vascular diseases should avoid Sildenafil Citrate. It can cause heart attack
- Nitrate medicines in combination with Sildenafil can cause sudden decrease in blood pressure which can be dangerous
- Consult your doctor if you are going through treatment of hypertension or any other chronic disease
- Take long expiry medicine. Short expiry medicine tend to lose strength and effectiveness
- This is a schedule H drug and hence doctor’s consultation is must.
What Should You Do In The Case Of Overdose?
In case of overdose of medicine consult doctor immediately.
Storage Conditions for Kamagra 100mg
Kamagra should be stored at dry place away from children and direct sunlight. It should be kept in tightly closed jar . Do not break the pill and store.
Types of Kamagra?
Kamagra comes in the form of hard tablets and soft tablets. The most common form of Kamagra is hard tablet. Kamagra effervescent is another form of Kamagra which dissolves in the body rapidly and start the action. The most sought after and the most advanced form is Kamagra Oral Jelly which comes in the jelly form in different assorted flavours. It need not be taken with water and it dissolves in the mouth only which leads to faster action. The forms of Kamagra is slowly replacing the traditional hard tablets.
Buying Kamagra 100mg on Royal Kamagra Gives You Three Benefits
You get the below three advantages if you buy Kamagra from us.
- Unbeatable price, discounts and offers
- Guaranteed delivery at your door step in discreet packing
- Origional and high quality product as we directly procure from manufacturers