What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction is a medical problem generally faced by males when they do not get erection even after having desire to have sex with their partner. The person who has erectile dysfunction suffers from a problem of penis erection while doing sex. Men do not get a firm erection. In the present time, Erectile Dysfunction has become a common problem in males all over the world. It is completely different from any other problem that arises due to unsafe sexual intercourse.
What is Cenforce generally used for?
Cenforce is a tablet used for treating erectile dysfunction in males. It contains Sildenafil Citrate, which acts as an active ingredient. The person who has erectile dysfunction is advised to take Cenforce as it relaxes the muscles around the penis and increases blood flow, thereby giving a firm erection. Cenforce is also used to cure blood pressure problems. Cenforce is available in various strength such as:
How is Cenforce 100 different from Cenforce 200mg?
Both the pills, Cenforce 100mg, and Cenforce 200mg, are used to treat erectile dysfunction. It also contains the same ingredient as any other ED medicine. The active component is Sildenafil Citrate that helps in increasing the blood flow around the penis. Cenforce 100 is a standard tablet consumed by most males, but Cenforce 200 is a very high strength dose advised to be taken when a person has some serious problem of erectile dysfunction.
How are Cenforce Tablets taken?
Cenforce medicines are taken just before you are planning to have sex with your partner. It is taken 30 to 45 minutes before doing sex. Avoid food containing fats, alcohol, and grape juice if you are taking Cenforce, as it may reduce medicine’s effect on your body. It is consumed with a glass of water without breaking, chewing, and crushing the pill. Its effects stay in the body of the patient for about 4 to 5 hours after consumption.
Who should not take Cenforce?
- Cenforce is consumed only by males who are suffering from erectile dysfunction. Women and Children below the age of 18 years are not advised to take Cenforce.
- A person who has a problem with high blood pressure, a heart attack, chest pain should also not take this pill.
- It is recommended that Cenforce should not be taken with any nitrates as this may lead to a decrease in blood pressure. If the blood pressure decreases, there is a chance of symptoms such as dizziness, fainting, heart attack, and so on.
Which Are The Medicines Prohibited With Cenforce
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
The other drugs are as follows:
- Blood pressure medications
- Hepatitis C medications
Some Careful Precautions before taking Cenforce Tablets
It is better to consult your doctor before you take Cenforce Tablets. It has many safety measures that need to be kept in mind before taking it. These are as follows:
- Do not drink alcohol and juice containing grapes with Cenforce tablets as they may increase side effects.
- If you have taken Cenforce and decide to do some important work that will grab your attention, avoid it as it may reduce your power to think.
- If you are suffering from the problem of a painful and hard erection of the penis that stays for more than 4 hours, immediately consult your doctor.
- If you have any allergy to your skin, then you should consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- It is essential to tell your consulting doctor about your medical history or any present disease that you have faced.
- This pill does not protect patients from Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and can’t be used as an alternative to a condom.
- This drug can cause many side effects such as dizziness, low blood pressure, vomiting, nausea, Heart attack, pain in the chest, etc.
- It is recommended that one should not take more than a tablet in a day.
What are the Complications faced after taking Cenforce?
As Cenforce is the safest tablet for treating erectile dysfunction, it also has some common complications. So, do read these complications before consuming Cenforce pills.
- Dry mouth
- Pain in the urinary bladder
- Back pain
- Severe headache
- Soar throat
- Breathing Problem
- High blood pressure